Preventor’s objective is to assist the petroleum and other industries, its suppliers and authorities with research and development related to management of risks to Health, Safety and Environment. Projects will be carried out through use of internal resources or in collaboration with our partners.
The visions that we have for our activities are as follows:
- Assist in identification of new elements in the risk picture.
- Increase the knowledge base relating to risk aspects and accident causes.
- Work towards increased precision in the quantification of risk.
- Develop more effective approaches to utilisation of risk assessments and their results, also through IT associated tools.
- Assist in the knowledge transfer relating to the best use of risk assessments and emergency preparedness evaluations.
- Stimulate international cooperation and standardisation.